Disunreconnected

Connected or Not????

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Yea, Mun, Worries!

As a Dad, and I suppose you could say a somewhat overly protective one at that, who regularly reads the news and occasionally happens across a few minutes of the 7x24 cable news coverage of the latest missing person story/hype or terrorist strike or hurricane or Montezuma's Revenge or sunburn, it is with mixed feelings that my baby girl is arriving in some tropical paradise right about now to attend a friend’s wedding celebration.
I DO believe in guardian angels! I do. I do. I DO!
Happy for her on one hand, but will be much happier upon her safe return.
Wish I was there.

3 Comments:

You didn't send armed guards? You're slipping.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

Maybe not. Watch the shadows.

By Blogger Bryan, at 11:26 PM  

She's home in the Heartland.
No Worries, Mun.

By Blogger Bryan, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home